Tuesday 9 January 2007

New Year, New Me?


For a while now I have been wondering if it is time to make a change, time to find out what it is that I really want to do. I dont think I could face working for a bureaucratic, oil baron, corporate council for the next 40 years and feel the need to do something a bit more worthwhile.

Something that actually makes a difference.

My job here finished in August - unless they extent my contract - so I have 8 months to find something. I suppose I had better start thinking. before time runs away.

For the moment I seem to have lost all motivation for work and have found it different to drag myself to work, it has definitely been a struggle and I have already looked at the calendar to work out when my next holiday will be.

Time to start planning my new life see where I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment